3CE Creamy Waterprof Eye Liner Review and Swatches

3CE (3 Concept Eyes) is a Korean makeup brand, that has an aesthetic similar to that of MAC - not too expensive, quirky, colourful, and of high quality. 3CE has gotten quite a cult following here in Asia, so I've been slowly building up my little hoard of 3CE items. 3CE's Creamy Waterproof Eyeliner Pencils are one of the things I've been buying, and after amassing 4 shades, I thought it's fair enough for me to give a review on their pencil eyeliners!

3CE Creamy Waterprof Eye Liner: One of the Korean cult brand's products

3CE has, of course, more than just eyeliners - like MAC, their range of products spans from lipsticks to eyeshadows to foundations to base products to lip tints and the like. I've been reading great things about their eyeliners (along with the entire brand in general), which is why I thought these would be a good place to start.

3CE Creamy Waterproof Eyeliner 1
3CE Creamy Waterprof Eye Liners: Slim pencil eyeliners with rave reviews

So, without further ado, let's get started! In addition to swatches, I've also done some tests to see how long-lasting the eyeliners are, so this will be a bit of a long-ish review, but I hope it's worth it!

3CE Creamy Waterproof Eyeliner Box
3CE Creamy Waterprof Eye Liner Packaging: Sleek black boxes
Continue Reading . . .
Share on :
3CE Creamy Waterprof Eye Liner Review and Swatches
3CE Creamy Waterprof Eye Liner Review and Swatches
Reviewed by Unknown
Published :
Rating : 4.5