Vanity Trove August: Officially the Most Popular Beauty Box in Singapore

Vanity Trove now allows you to choose your own samples. The idea is that you fill out your beauty profile, they offer you a range of samples to suit your profile, and you pick the ones you want. If you get lucky with your timing there will be some fill-sized products, too. I've found this eliminates a lot of the damn-I-got-another-shampoo-but-I'm-not-into-haircare syndrome that most beauty boxes end up producing, but of course, the system is not perfect. Still, it's probably the best system available right now.


Vanity Trove now allows you to select your own samples! These are my August samples.

Case in point is this month's Vanity Trove. I selected four (yes, four, woohoo!)! full-sized products that were the bulk of my Trove: the Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes, a Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm, a D'Glamouric M'ASQUE, and a Bifesta Make-Up Remover. The rest were sample-sized products.


August's Vanity Trove: I actually have full-sized samples! Yay!

I think less than three days later, I got my Trove. Man, they really do deliver fast! And then I realized there was a shampoo sample peeking out at me. I paused. Did I get the wrong Trove? I'm pretty sure I didn't pick a shampoo sample.

Continue Reading . . .
Share on :
Vanity Trove August: Officially the Most Popular Beauty Box in Singapore
Vanity Trove August: Officially the Most Popular Beauty Box in Singapore
Reviewed by Unknown
Published :
Rating : 4.5