MUFE Blue Sepia Palette Swatches and Review: Brights and Neutrals

MUFE's latest Blue Sepia Eyeshadow Palette has definitely been one of my favourite things, makeup-wise, to emerge from this Fall season of launches. For me, it was just love at first sight - and once I got to try out the eyeshadows, it was also love at first swipe.


MUFE Blue Sepia Palette: Swatches and Review

So why was it love at first sight? Well, for one, I loved the combination of colours. You know how I like the concept of "a pop of colour" in my makeup (in fact, I have a Pinterest board called "A Pop of Colour" for this purpose). I've blogged about a combination of bright and neutral on the eyes, as well as brights and neutrals on the nails, so yes, I loved this palette for that reason. It's a very well-coordinated palette. Some palettes seem to be random bright shades thrown together, and some palettes just seem so boring, but this not just a combination of random colours, but the palette seems to really offer a way to inject a little bit of colour into your look without making it unwearable.

MUFE Blue Sepia Palette
MUFE Blue Sepia Palette - a pop of colour among a setting of lovely neutrals.

Below, you can see a close up of the palette, as well as some swatches. There are 8 shades in this palette, and out of the 8 actually 7 of them are neutral shades of brown and a black, pretty much. So if you took a look at the blue shade and then wrote off the entire palette, well, don't! This palette is definitely more wearable than it looks at first glance.

Continue Reading . . .
Share on :
MUFE Blue Sepia Palette Swatches and Review: Brights and Neutrals
MUFE Blue Sepia Palette Swatches and Review: Brights and Neutrals
Reviewed by Unknown
Published :
Rating : 4.5