Turquoise and Neutrals Eye Look with MUFE Blue Sepia Palette

So remember the last time I put up the MUFE Blue Sepia Palette swatches and said I'd do an eye look with them? Well I have! So here you are! It's been awhile since I've done an EOTD (Eye of the Day) because I've been wearing mostly neutrals for the past few months (boring, I know), so I'm actually quite excited to do one again! Since my last eye look (using emerald, the colour of the year) was sometime in April, I hope I haven't lost my eyeshadow mojo. I guess the photo below allows you to judge for yourself:


My turquoise and brown eye look with the MUFE Blue Sepia Palette

This look was super easy to do, as you can imagine, because I'm not THAT great at artistic makeup - I'm happy enough if I cover my eyebags and acne scars! I used the shades Light Pink, Petrol Blue, and Brown. And just a teensy bit of Espresso. Just a tiny bit. The photo below marks which shadows I used with an "X".

MUFE Blue Sepia Palette colours for eye look
The shades that I used for my eye look

Continue Reading . . .
Share on :
Turquoise and Neutrals Eye Look with MUFE Blue Sepia Palette
Turquoise and Neutrals Eye Look with MUFE Blue Sepia Palette
Reviewed by Unknown
Published :
Rating : 4.5