MUFE Arty Blossom Palette Swatches: Spring 2014's Romantic and Fun Eyeshadow Colours

MUFE's Arty Blossom Eyeshadow Palette, part of its Spring 2013 collection, will be launched in Singapore on 9 January. I do believe this is one of the first few products for Spring we are getting in here! Of course, Singapore is pretty much hot and humid all year round, so I suspect that for us "Spring" is really more synonymous with "Chinese New Year" than any real turn in the weather. Which is why I'm more than happy to welcome the Arty Blossom Palette as my first Palette for Spring!

MUFE Arty Blossom Palette: Limited Edition for Spring 2014

It's too early to say this is my favourite eyeshadow palette this season, since truthfully this is the only Spring eyeshadow palette I've tried, but the MUFE Arty Blossom Palette certainly sets the bar high. You guys know I've always been a fan of MUFE due to their great range of colours and consistent quality, and this palette is a win in multiple ways. It is pretty and feminine, in contrast to last year's Technicolor palette, which was bolder and brighter, but still lots of fun.
Continue Reading . . .
Share on :
MUFE Arty Blossom Palette Swatches: Spring 2014's Romantic and Fun Eyeshadow Colours
MUFE Arty Blossom Palette Swatches: Spring 2014's Romantic and Fun Eyeshadow Colours
Reviewed by Unknown
Published :
Rating : 4.5