Stuff I Use Daily: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss

The Revlon Super Lustrous Lipglosses have always been one of my drugstore favourites. Great texture, lots of colours, and nice shine, all at a decent price - what more could a girl want? And, they always have a couple of limited edition colours every season, just to keep you buying (it works for me, anyway). I realized I haven't actually yet featured these drugstore staples on my blog despite these being a staple in my makeup bag for sooo long, so I am now rectifying the situation!


Revlon Super Lustrous Lipglosses - check out the super old tubes!

I have two colours that are my favourites, and I bought both of them a loong time ago. Like, at least a couple of years back. The first one is a super-old-from-long-ago-limited-edition colour, Pearl Plum (my tube is almost all gone!), while the second one is a permanent colour (I think it's perm, anyway), Glossy Rose. Just look at those ancient square tubes, man!

revlon super lustrous lipgloss swatches pearl plum glossy rose
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss: Swatches of both Pearl Plum and Glossy Rose

Continue Reading . . .
Share on :
Stuff I Use Daily: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss
Stuff I Use Daily: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss
Reviewed by Unknown
Published :
Rating : 4.5