L'Oreal Men's Expert Volcano Red Foam: A Face Wash That Removes Camo Cream!

L'Oreal Men's Expert is the top men's brand in the market, and they have launched a new product to clean the gunk of all the manly faces out there! The new product, Volcano Red Foam, is a cleanser targeting oily and acne-prone skin, and is meant to purge your pores as well as fight and prevent pimples.


L'Oreal Men's Expert Volcano Red Foam

The featured ingredients in the product are salicylic acid, which is a good pore un-blocker and anti-acne ingredient, as well as volcanic mineral extract. There is also peppermint extract, to give a cool menthol feeling when you use the product. I personally could do without the menthol (I dislike the tingle), but I imagine that guys with thicker skins would probably like using it. I also really like the inclusion of salicylic acid, which has good scientific literature behind it. I do use a 2% salicylic face wash a couple of times a week myself to help unclog my pores. I let it sit on my skin for a minute or so in order to get maximum effect.

Continue Reading . . .
Share on :
L'Oreal Men's Expert Volcano Red Foam: A Face Wash That Removes Camo Cream!
L'Oreal Men's Expert Volcano Red Foam: A Face Wash That Removes Camo Cream!
Reviewed by Unknown
Published :
Rating : 4.5