Vanity Trove July: The Best Beauty Box Yet!

Ever since Vanity Trove revamped their business model to allow customers to pick samples, I've been a lot more psyched about receiving a Trove every month. This is because firstly, I know what I'm receiving, and I get to pick it (so no strange items I wouldn't use - yay!) and secondly, they now include full-sized items too, which you can pick and add to your Trove, depending on the selection they have. Best part is, the price is still the same.


Vanity Trove July: Seriously the best beauty box yet!

As a demonstration let me show you my latest Vanity Trove. Yes, Vanity Trove has also revamped their packaging - I really like this more than the hot-pink-and-white design previously. And because I was awesome and had fast fingers, I managed to pick some full-sized products. In fact, the majority of my products are full-sized this month. For $25, this is pretty worth it!

Continue Reading . . .
Share on :
Vanity Trove July: The Best Beauty Box Yet!
Vanity Trove July: The Best Beauty Box Yet!
Reviewed by Unknown
Published :
Rating : 4.5