Kiehl's Actively Correcting & Beautifying BB Cream: Review, Swatch, and FOTD

Kiehl's has launched a new BB cream - the Actively Correcting & Beautifying BB Cream. While BB creams are no stranger to the market, and are starting to feel to me like a marketing fad that has overstayed its welcome (I've actually previously blogged about how BB creams mis-market themselves), nevertheless, it is good to see that even though I have a "meh" attitude to most of the BB creams on the market, along comes a BB cream that does manage to impress me on multiple counts. And so, I took it upon myself to share it with you guys!


Continue Reading . . .
Share on :
Kiehl's Actively Correcting & Beautifying BB Cream: Review, Swatch, and FOTD
Kiehl's Actively Correcting & Beautifying BB Cream: Review, Swatch, and FOTD
Reviewed by Unknown
Published :
Rating : 4.5