Chamos Trouble Skin Solution Magic Powder: Double Layer Acne Product

I've recently found out about the Korean skincare brand, Chamos, and one of the products that intrigued me was the Trouble Skin Solution Magic Powder. As you might guess, I have pimples (don't get me started, now), so any pimple product that claims to do wonders for pimples is definitely something that would be up my alley.


Now there is a Chamos English website based out of Singapore with perfectly gramatical description, but it was the funny Korean translation on the Chamos Korea site that caught my attention - "It is a 2-floor skin trouble product that improves skin troubles instantly". 2-floor skin trouble product? Well, I'm not quite sure exactly what that meant, but sign me up!

Continue Reading . . .
Share on :
Chamos Trouble Skin Solution Magic Powder: Double Layer Acne Product
Chamos Trouble Skin Solution Magic Powder: Double Layer Acne Product
Reviewed by Unknown
Published :
Rating : 4.5