Illamasqua Glamore Lipstick Swatches

Illamasqua's Glamore Lipsticks are a fairly new finish of lipsticks introduced by Illamasqua in 2014, and the shade range has been steadily expanding since then. The lipsticks have a satin finish (as opposed to the more matte finish of the brand's previous lipstick offerings), and these have been pretty popular.


Since Illamasqua has just come to Singapore (there is a store at B1 at Takayashimaya), I took the opportunity at the store opening to do what I do best - swatch makeup! I just love swatching stuff, it makes me look all weird and anti-social at these events since I'm basically hunched over the testers swatching up my arm intensely (I swear I'm totally normal and sociable! I like people! Really!), but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!

Anyway, let's move on to the swatches.
Continue Reading . . .
Share on :
Illamasqua Glamore Lipstick Swatches
Illamasqua Glamore Lipstick Swatches
Reviewed by Unknown
Published :
Rating : 4.5