Shu Uemura Whitefficient Whitening Concentrate Essence Lotion Review and Ingredients Analysis

Shu Uemura is a Japanese brand known for quite a number of things - their wide range of colour makeup, their cleansing oils, as well as their skincare, and the brand's Whitefficient skincare range is, as the name suggests, a whitening and brightening skincare range. The Whitefficient range is pretty extensive, with a cleansing oil, emulsion, essence, cream, mask, treatment cream/concealer, and this - a lotion called the Whitefficient Whitening Concentrate Essence Lotion!



I actually got my bottle of Whitening Concentrate Essence Lotion from ShopJBP, an online shop which specializes in selling Japanese beauty and skincare products directly from Japan, and carries quite the range of brands, including SK-II, Fancl, and Shiseido, as well as some more niche brands like Albion, RMK and Sofina. The prices are quite good - although Shu Uemura is available in Singapore, I found that the prices of items on the site is actually lower than that in Singapore. Shipping was also quite fast for me, taking about a week or maybe a bit longer. - they had good customer service and even included a couple of Yojira Kyoto "Aburatorigami" Oil Blotting Papers, which are blotting papers to help the skin keep matte. When I posted a photo of the products on Instagram, I was told by Kay of Cosmeddicted (who, by the way, I've interviewed before for my blog waaaay back in 2011 - it's a pretty interesting interview where she talks about Western vs Asian beauty, having lived both in Japan and the West) that these were very popular back in Japan.


Anyway, pardon my little diversion, it's just that the blotting paper was new to me, and I found it pretty cool. But let's get back to the review at hand, shall we? Since this is a whitening and brightening product, I thought I'd start off the review by answering the question I know all users of whitening products would ask - does it really work? And for that, let's head straight to the ingredients list.
Continue Reading . . .
Share on :
Shu Uemura Whitefficient Whitening Concentrate Essence Lotion Review and Ingredients Analysis
Shu Uemura Whitefficient Whitening Concentrate Essence Lotion Review and Ingredients Analysis
Reviewed by Unknown
Published :
Rating : 4.5