Bellabox January: Lots of Skincare and Haircare Goodies!

After my last Bellabox review for the December box, where I mentioned that the box was slightly disappointing to me, it looks like Bellabox has rebounded for January! It is full of samples, and a few cute little freebies to boot!


Bellabox January: Look ma, so much stuff!

This January's Bellabox has a mix of better-known drugstore brands (like Biore), as well as some niche brands (like Medavita), and some popular-overseas-but-not-so-much-here things (like Mane 'n Tail). And while the products in the box are mostly skincare and haircare, I didn't feel like it was overly repetitive. Apparently some other boxes got fragrance samples too, but mine had no fragrance at all. Some boxes also had Inglot makeup samples (I'm so jealous!), so I guess I got the box for the skincare junkies!

Bellabox January 2
Bellabox January: My box was primarily focused on skincare and haircare

Without further ado, let's move on to see what's in the box!
Continue Reading . . .
Share on :
Bellabox January: Lots of Skincare and Haircare Goodies!
Bellabox January: Lots of Skincare and Haircare Goodies!
Reviewed by Unknown
Published :
Rating : 4.5