Bellabox December: Skincare and Haircare From Lesser-Known Niche Brands

So my Bellabox December review is totally going up after Christmas rather than before, but man, the holidays have seem to fly by so fast! Oh well, better late than never! I hope everyone had a great Christmas and are all ready for the new year!


Bellabox December: Skincare and Haircare from a range of lesser-known niche brands

Anyway, I'm sure you're wondering how December's Bellabox was, well here we are! It's mostly skincare and haircare from lesser-known brands this time, so if you're into these types of products, then that's great. Perhaps I've been living under a rock or something, but only two of these brands are brands I've actually heard of before, and I've actually only reviewed products from one of them! So this month's box is really all about exploring new, niche brands for me.

Bellabox December Items
Bellabox December: If you're into finding out and trying new brands for yourself, the range of brands here might just pique your interest

Well, without further ado, let's get this review started!
Continue Reading . . .
Share on :
Bellabox December: Skincare and Haircare From Lesser-Known Niche Brands
Bellabox December: Skincare and Haircare From Lesser-Known Niche Brands
Reviewed by Unknown
Published :
Rating : 4.5