Sigma Spa Brush Cleaning Glove Dupe: Daiso Silicone Mat/Pot Holder

Sigma's Spa Brush Cleaning Glove has been making its rounds in the blogosphere/beauty-guru-sphere, and naturally, being the avid beauty fan I am, I had to check it out. I though the concept was a good one, but I had my doubts over whether a simple silicone glove was worth US$35 or not. Then, I realized - all it really brought to the table was just a textured silicone surface to more effectively dislodge makeup and dirt from the brushes during use. And certainly, this was something dupe-able, right?


A cheap alternative to the Sigma Spa Brush Cleaning Glove: A $2 silicone mat from Daiso

I had also seen other bloggers suggesting various dupes for the Sigma Brush Cleaning Glove - all the way from simple silicone textured place mats, pot holders, laundry scrubbers, and even silicone pet care gloves for pet hair! Of course, this prompted me to make a trip to my nearest Daiso, where I came across this

Sigma Spa Cleaning Brush Glove Dupe 1
A cheap alternative to the Sigma Spa Brush Cleaning Glove: US$35 vs SGD$2, worth a shot!

I'm sure you're wondering, how does it perform? Does it really work? So I gave it a go, and I think it does work!
Continue Reading . . .
Share on :
Sigma Spa Brush Cleaning Glove Dupe: Daiso Silicone Mat/Pot Holder
Sigma Spa Brush Cleaning Glove Dupe: Daiso Silicone Mat/Pot Holder
Reviewed by Unknown
Published :
Rating : 4.5