Beauty Tutorial: Simple Everyday Makeup and Loose Curls With Panasonic Beauty Tools

It's been quite a hectic journey this Singapore Blog Awards, because I've been busy at work (yes, I do have a full-time job outside of blogging, because unlike some celebrity bloggers I don't get paid to blog), and also, as awesome as the Blog Awards have been, it also means extra work for me, in the form of extra blogposts. Now, if you read my blog, you'll know I don't always blog that regularly - sure every week there will be at least one post or two, but I'm not really a "blog every day" type of blogger. Because so much work and research goes into my posts, either for things like ingredients analysis, or looking up the science behind a claim, I can't really blog everyday. But at the same time, I'm also quite sad that my blogging journey for the Singapore Blog Awards is coming to an end. Yes, this is my third and final post! But I've made sure it's a good one - here's a tutorial with some simple everyday makeup, and loose curls, using some Panasonic Beauty Tools, namely the Facial Ionic Steamer EH-SA31 VP, the Eyelash Curler EH-SE60 VP (both of which I've previously done tutorials for), the Multi-Styling Straightener EH-HW588-K (new to this post!) and the Panasonic Hair Straightener EH=HS95-K (which I've already spoken about in this post). Behold, the transformation:


Now you guys know from my previous post that I don't often curl my hair, so that is one of my maiden voyages into hair curling. The makeup - now that's another matter. This makeup is actually something I wear out quite often, and in fact, you could even say it's my go-to look: bright cheeks, bright lips, a clean, fuss-free eye - it's a look that is classic, easy to wear, and suits everyone. It looks like there's a lot going on, but don't worry - it's less hassle than you think! Below are all the products I used to achieve that look. It's not actually that much, right? (Okay, so I was a horrible person and left out the Multi-Styling Straightener EH-HW588-K from the photo below, because there wasn't enough space - not to worry, more photos of that coming up later!)
Continue Reading . . .
Share on :
Beauty Tutorial: Simple Everyday Makeup and Loose Curls With Panasonic Beauty Tools
Beauty Tutorial: Simple Everyday Makeup and Loose Curls With Panasonic Beauty Tools
Reviewed by Unknown
Published :
Rating : 4.5