Juju Aquamoist Whitening, Forme Acne Care Concealer, and Hurry Harry Collagen Serum Bar Review

As you may know, Beautydirect has been recently bringing in some cult Japanese brand products into Singapore, including some very niche, can't-find-anywhere-else type products. If you visit their website, they carry a lot of brands, but here are some of my personal picks from the range they carry!


My four product picks from Beautydirect's stable: Juju Aquamoist Whitening C Cream H, Juju Aquamoist Whitening C Essence H, Forme Acne Care Concealer for Strawberry Nose, and Hurry Harry Collagen Serum Bar.

I wanted to sample a range of products they carried, so for this review, I picked two products from the Juju Aquamoist Whitening C range, which as the name suggests, is a range meant to help with skin whitening (always a popular concern in Asia). The two products are the Juju Aquamoist Whitening C Cream H and the Juju Aquamoist Whitening C Essence H. I also picked a Forme Acne Care Concealer for Strawberry Nose - which means that it's a concealer for noses with huge, enlarged pores and uneven surface, like a strawberry. And lastly, I picked Hurry Harry Collagen Serum Bar, which is actually an eye product. I thought this was a good distribution between brands, as well as between "spot" products (e.g. for nose or eye only) and entire-face products.

And as you might expect, my review process is a little more involved, because I go through the ingredients lists of the product in question, as well as evaluate the product based on my own experience with it. Since there are not one, or two, but four products here, you can imagine the post will be quite long. So if you're all ready, let's get started!Continue Reading . . .
Share on :
Juju Aquamoist Whitening, Forme Acne Care Concealer, and Hurry Harry Collagen Serum Bar Review
Juju Aquamoist Whitening, Forme Acne Care Concealer, and Hurry Harry Collagen Serum Bar Review
Reviewed by Unknown
Published :
Rating : 4.5