Shameless Shilling Time: Vote and Win! I'm a Finalist in the Singapore Blog Awards!



Oh yes, it's going to be one of those shameless self-promotional "please vote for me" posts again! Aren't you glad these don't happen too often? The last time I did one of these was a year ago, so I guess that's good, right? Anyway, I'm a finalist in our local Singapore Blog Awards 2015, under the "Best Beauty Blog" category. And you can vote for me by clicking here: http://apps.facebook.com/panasonic_sg_vote/

Voting is allowed once per day, and ends 6 July, 3pm Singapore time (just google "time in Singapore" if you're not sure what the conversion is to your local time). All your votes also get entered to a lucky draw to win some prizes, so if you're lucky, you might win something too! I have to tell you though, when you access the voting application for the first time, you will have to register (they ask for basic info like name, email and so on - for those who don't have an NRIC number, any 4 numbers will do), but this is a one-time process, and subsequent votes will skip this process. The voting application will also ask you if you want to post to your Facebook wall about the voting and so on - this is totally not necessary for the vote, and you can just press "cancel" and continue on your merry way to vote.

Okay, I will stop rambling on, so that's it - if you want to vote for me, go HERE (Facebook login needed). For those who are a little confused by the voting process, I've made a handy step-by-step guide walking through the voting process! I figured if you're voting for me, I should have the decency to make it as easy as possible for you, hopefully! So if you want to see the tutorial, it's after the jump!
Continue Reading . . .
Share on :
Shameless Shilling Time: Vote and Win! I'm a Finalist in the Singapore Blog Awards!
Shameless Shilling Time: Vote and Win! I'm a Finalist in the Singapore Blog Awards!
Reviewed by Unknown
Published :
Rating : 4.5