Guerlain Kiss Kiss Lipstick Swatches: Re-launched, and Still as Gorgeous

Guerlain's Kiss Kiss Lipstick was one of the brand's iconic products with its cube-like packaging, and now for Fall 2014, the brand has re-launched these! There are 25 shades in all, and during the Guerlain X StyleXStyle workshop that I attended (where I got to meet local celebrity Sharon Au and the famed local makeup artist Andy Lee), I managed to shamlessly swatch almost all the shades - I swatched a total of 23 out of 25 shades, so you should thank me for the effort! That said, I don't know if I'm ever going to be invited to another Guerlain or StyleXStyle workshop again - I hope the Guerlain and/or StyleXStyle folks weren't too super-horrified at my maniacal arm-swatching, haha. Ah well, I simply couldn't pass up the chance to swatch these babies!


Guerlain Kiss Kiss Lipstick: Yes, I shamelessly swatched all these!

The lighting was indoors, so it wasn't the best, so a lot of these look way better in person. Nevertheless, the quality of the lipsticks is pretty good. All are nice and moisturizing, and the pigmentation is also great - a couple of coats gives you full opacity for almost all the shades. The finish varies depending on the shade - some are cream finishes, some have slight shimmer, some have glitter you can feel when you wear the lipstick, but nothing too sparkly or disco-ball-y. Alright, enough of my rambling, let's get to the swatches proper!
Continue Reading . . .
Share on :
Guerlain Kiss Kiss Lipstick Swatches: Re-launched, and Still as Gorgeous
Guerlain Kiss Kiss Lipstick Swatches: Re-launched, and Still as Gorgeous
Reviewed by Unknown
Published :
Rating : 4.5