Cirque Bejeweled: Deep Blue Holographic Polish!

Summer is officially here in Singapore (it's really very hot!) and with the heat, means holographic polishes! You guys know how much I love my holos, so I thought I'd show you one more holo that I'm loving right now! This is Cirque Bejeweled. Doesn't it just look so lovely?


Cirque Bejeweled: A deep blue holographic nail polish.

Cirque is one of the indie brands that I've gotten into lately. They're a little pricey, like indies tend to be. I tend to buy my Cirques from either Mei Mei Signatures or Luxola. Between the two, Luxola is more pricey, so if I'm buying from there I only ever wait until they have a 30% or larger discount (at which point the price would be the same as Mei Mei Signatures). Both have free shipping, so it just depends on which site carries the colour I want, and which site has it cheaper.
Continue Reading . . .
Share on :
Cirque Bejeweled: Deep Blue Holographic Polish!
Cirque Bejeweled: Deep Blue Holographic Polish!
Reviewed by Unknown
Published :
Rating : 4.5