Blush Brush Comparison: Hakuhodo, Real Techniques, The Body Shop

So, after I bought my Hakuhodo Kokutan Blush Brush S from Beauty Asia 2014, I thought some of you might appreciate a comparison between the Hakuhodo Blush Brush S with some other similarly-sized and shaped brushes in my stash, so I brought them out for you!

In my stash, the closest brushes are The Body Shop's Blusher Brush, as well as Real Technique Your Finish Perfected Blush Brush. Here they all are together.


Hakuhodo Kokutan Blush Brush S, The Body Shop's Blusher Brush, Real Technique Your Finish Perfected Blush Brush

While there are some similarities at first sight, they aren't all identical. The blush brushes all differ in in shape, bristle type, and bristle arrangement. And I use each of these brushes in slightly different ways. So, if you want to see a side-by-side comparison, as well as hear my thoughts on each blush brush, well, here you go!

Hakuhodo Real Techniques Body Shop Blush Brush comparisons
Hakuhodo Kokutan Blush Brush S, The Body Shop's Blusher Brush, Real Techniques Your Finish Perfected Blush Brush
Continue Reading . . .
Share on :
Blush Brush Comparison: Hakuhodo, Real Techniques, The Body Shop
Blush Brush Comparison: Hakuhodo, Real Techniques, The Body Shop
Reviewed by Unknown
Published :
Rating : 4.5