The Perfect Hot Pink Magenta Lip: MUFE Aqua Rouge 16 (It Stays All Day, Too!)

I think I have officially found the perfect hot pink magenta lip colour. Ever. And when I say perfect, I mean perfect in every way - not only do you get awesome, super-saturated colour, it also lasts forever. So what is this awesome product? None other than the MUFE Aqua Rouge in 16. This is actually part of MUFE's Summer Collection this season, but if you're anxious about stocking up, relax, it's a permanent item and you can get it anytime.


MUFE Aqua Rouge in 16: It doesn't move, and it's hot pink!

MUFE is starting to become one of my favourite brands - almost everything I've tried from them to date has been pretty darn good. So of course I did have some expectations for the Aqua Rouge, but this surpassed even those. The Aqua Rouge is a dual-ended product. One side houses the colour, which is a thick cream that dries to a perfectly matte finish. The shade I have, 16, is an absolutely awesome shade of hot pink - kind of like neon pink highlighter, only more pigmented!


MUFE Aqua Rouge in 16: Hot Pink That Doesn't Budge!

Continue Reading . . .
Share on :
The Perfect Hot Pink Magenta Lip: MUFE Aqua Rouge 16 (It Stays All Day, Too!)
The Perfect Hot Pink Magenta Lip: MUFE Aqua Rouge 16 (It Stays All Day, Too!)
Reviewed by Unknown
Published :
Rating : 4.5