Quick Look: Sleek Lip4 Palettes (Lip⁴, Really) in Ballet and Siren

Sleek has released the Lip4 (it's really Lip⁴, meaning Lip Cubed, but Lip4 seems easier to type, heh) Palettes, and because I've been busy in real life (which you know, I have, because I can't exactly survive solely on the light and heat emanating from my laptop), I've been kinda...sitting on these. No excuses, I know, but I hope some pretty Lip⁴ Palette photos and my first thoughts of them will be sufficient until I swatch these babies for you! I have Ballet and Siren here with me, and man, are these gorgeous looking!


Sleek Lip⁴ Palettes - L: Siren, R: Ballet

Continue Reading . . .
Share on :
Quick Look: Sleek Lip4 Palettes (Lip⁴, Really) in Ballet and Siren
Quick Look: Sleek Lip4 Palettes (Lip⁴, Really) in Ballet and Siren
Reviewed by Unknown
Published :
Rating : 4.5