Étude House Warehouse Sale Haul!

Happy new year everyone! I thought I'd ring in the new year by showing you a recent haul from an Étude House warehouse sale. You guys know me, I was all over it! Since all the items were SGD$10 and below, I probably bought a little more than I should have, but hey, this is all stuff I will use, and they were so cheap!


First up, I got five bottles of nail polish! Only four are pictured here, though, as I accidentally left out one when photographing! These were $2 each, and the colours are fab! The colours are (in L-R order) GD011, BL019, WH001, and 04 (sorry for not listing the full names, they're in Korean, and I didn'thave time to track down the full names).

etude house nail polish

Next, nail art stuff! These were $1 each, so I got a set of stickers and faux clear crystals (always useful for nail art!).

etude house nail art

I also got makeup! I got one blush - I actually wanted to get more because the packaging was just so pretty, but most of them were too shimmery for my taste and had abundant chunky glitter, so I only got one single matte blush. This is a Face Color Corset Blush.

etude house face color corset blush

I also got lipstick and lipgloss! There was a large abundance of shades, but again, most weren't up my alley (a lot of so-pastel-it's-unflattering pinks) so I picked the shades that were a little more wearable. Let's take a look.

etude house lucidaring gloss lipstick

I got two Lucidarling Fantastic Rouge Glosses - a nude cream colour and a gorgeous red with shimmer!

etude house lucidarling fantastic rouge gloss

I also got a Lucidarling Fantastic Rouge Lipstick in a gorgeous pinky-brown shade with a cream finish. I love this shade - it's a very universally-flattering shade that would work on most skintones.

etude house lucidarling fantastic rouge lipstick

So that's my haul from the warehouse sale! All in all, this cosy me just under SGD$35, so I'm pleased with my ability to shop on a budget! What hauls have you guys made lately? Tell me!
Share on :
Étude House Warehouse Sale Haul!
Étude House Warehouse Sale Haul!
Reviewed by Unknown
Published :
Rating : 4.5